1 Day Event: JAN 29 South Bay Association of Realtors
Introductory CRE Training Course L Emphasis on Working with Buyers. This course is the prerequisite to the 3-Day Intermediate. Location: South Bay Association of Realtors,Torrance, CA @9am
IN THIS JAM PACKED COURSE, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How to find investor clients
- How to reach eager sellers with MASSIVE portfolios without having a single listing.
- How investors make buying decisions
- How to qualify prospects in 3 minutes or less and ONLY work with clients who are ready to do business TODAY.
- How to put 4 powerful marketing systems into action that will deliver every level of client
- Scripts for working with clients, and how to use your knowledge of formulas effectively to separate yourself from everyone else, stand out, get business and GET PAID!
- How to Approach the Commercial Broker and get cooperation
- How to calculate Cap Rates, Gross Rent Multipliers & set up sheets
- Terminology and tips for communicating with Investors and other Commercial Brokers
- How to calculate Return on Investment (ROI), vacancy and expense factors
- How to analyze and determine value using the income approach
- How to do a Rent Survey
- How to understand the impact of Market Rent vs. Actual Rent on Value
- How to get the appointment, what to say at the appointment
- Plus huge money making tips, techniques and strategies to use in your real estate contracts!